HG Hydra Gundam #04
The pair of Shoulder Claws are capable of both melee and ranged attacks as they are also equipped with beam cannons. Attached to the shoulders via foldable mounting arms, they can also be launched as wire-guided weapons that can alter their attack positions due to the small verniers installed. Thus, they are capable of performing "all-range attacks".
Stored on the Hydra's right shoulder, it is a detachable high-output beam weapon. The Buster Gun can be fired while mounted on the shoulder or when handheld.
The Hydra carries two beam swords for close combat, that when not in use are stored in its front thigh armor. By changing the weapon's output, the length of the beam blade can be altered. The Hydra's beam swords also have the unique ability to combine into a naginata form. Another unique ability is that they can be connected to the shoulder claws allowing the Hydra to perform long range melee attacks.
A defensive armament carried by the Hydra, similar to the OZ-02MD Virgo's Planet Defensors, the EMF shield emits an magnetic anti-field that can block both projectile and beam shots. When not in use, the shield can be stored on the Hydra's left shoulder.
Special Equipment & Features
Compound Sensor System
0. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
1. Average Est. Delivery (Standard Courier):
- 2 to 4 days within NCR
- 2 to 6 days outside NCR
2. Average Est. Delivery (Dedicated Riders):
- Same day to next day (NCR only)
3. We don't open the boxes before ship out.
4. No exchange once order is delivered.
5. Courier handling is buyers risk, no returns.
6. 3-layer protection on packaging.
7. Max. one (1) month storage on paid orders.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.