GIC TC-02 Tiger Claw 2.5 Single-Bladed Sharp Pointed Nipper Side Cutter
Commodity material: Special alloy steel, Full high frequency heat treatment
The body created by the machine cannot meet our expectations of tiger claws and needs to be slowly grinded and corrected manually by professional sharpeners. Because of the manual injection, each tiger claw is a unique work.
It takes a lot of effort to make a thin blade. Manually grind the small blade to the right angle. One more point is too much, one point less is not good.
large number of tests and adjustments, spring softness, grip angle, grip selection and other steps are all to make the tiger's claw one step forward and chase the "perfect" step.
1. Please wear goggles all the time during use. Do not touch the blade with your hands directly to avoid injury.
2. In order to prevent the blade from being damaged and dulling, please do not trim objects with a diameter of more than 3mm, transparent parts, metals and other hard materials
3. In order to prolong the life of the product , Please maintain regularly.
0. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
1. Average Est. Delivery (Standard Courier):
- 2 to 4 days within NCR
- 2 to 6 days outside NCR
2. Average Est. Delivery (Dedicated Riders):
- Same day to next day (NCR only)
3. We don't open the boxes before ship out.
4. No exchange once order is delivered.
5. Courier handling is buyers risk, no returns.
6. 3-layer protection on packaging.
7. Max. one (1) month storage on paid orders.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.